JM Posner Lightfry Oil Free Fryer
- Capacity 2Ltr
- Dimensions 695(H) x 693(W) x 645(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area 180(H) x 200(W) x 400(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Supplier Model Number LIGHTFRY
- Temperature Range 60°C to 300°C
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 100kg
- Colour Brushed Stainless Steel
- Healthier French fries with 40% to 60% lower fat content
- No oil means major cost savings, both for purchasing and oil disposal
- Approx. 50% lower energy consumption
- Less ventilation cleaning
- Less cleaning, as the grease vapour disappears
- Integrated cleaning. Always a clean oven for the next day
- Reheating of cooled French fries is possible and the results favourable
- Lower investment expense. Ventilation, kitchen extract ducts, grease separators
ALightFry is an oven that prepares French Fries using steam and hot air instead of fryer oil. The preparation takes place in two phases. First, a steam phase that thoroughly cooks the product. That is followed by a crisping phase, in which a stream of hot, dry air gives our french fries a crispy surface. It all takes place in a rotating drum in a sealed space, so only minimal supervision is required. No need for you to waste electricity to keep the frying oil hot. There is also a special 45-second program for reheating preprocessed french fries.
Healthier French fries with 40% to 60% lower fat content
Less cleaning, as the grease vapour disappears
Integrated cleaning. Always a clean oven for the next day
Reheating of cooled French fries is possible and the results favourable
Lower investment expense. Ventilation, kitchen extract ducts, grease separators
• KEY FEATURES:
• Cooks with No oil.
• Up to 50% energy savings.
• 40% to 60% less Fat content.
• Better working environment.
• No need for full extraction.
• Perfect taste.
• Fresh water connection: 3/4”.
• MARKETING BENEFITS:
• Healthy French fries with 40–60% lower fat content.
• Opportunities for more, such as French fries and finger food are products with high margins.
• Many dining establishments that have chosen not to buy a deep fat fryer for various reasons, you can use Lightfry instead.
• ECONOMIC BENEFITS:
• No oil means major cost savings, both for purchasing and oil disposal.
• Approx. 50% lower energy consumption.
• Less ventilation cleaning.
• Less cleaning, as the grease vapour disappears.
• Integrated cleaning, always a clean oven for the next day.
• Reheating of cooled French fries is possible and the results favourable.
• Lower investment expense, ventilation, kitchen extract ducts, grease separators and perhaps, sprinklers.
• Capacity: 16 kg French fries/hour. 1 serving – 2 kg/cycle. E.g. 600 g french fries in 4 minutes and 20 seconds
• Exhaust: Extraction hood or canopy. Kitchen extract duct class 2A
Call today for best prices and service: 01543 481 832 (Installation by Merlin also available)